This is page 11 of 12. "Eternity" begins here.
We will travel on the “Highway of Holiness” to Jerusalem;
Isaiah 35:8, 10 - And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways; fools will never walk there. There will be no other dangers. Only the redeemed will walk on it.
- Those who have been ransomed by the Lord will return. They will enter Jerusalem singing, crowned with everlasting joy. Sorrow and mourning will disappear, and they will be filled with joy and gladness.
All this beauty, and so much more that no one has ever even dreamed of, is . . .
reserved for those redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ
Rev. 21:6, 7 - And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.
- All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
How can anybody say no to God’s gracious offer of salvation?
Heb. 2:3 - How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
Say yes to Jesus;
Because he lives, I shall live also! John 14:19
Say yes to Jesus and spend eternity with him in this glorious place.
Romans 10:9,10,13 - If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.
- ...For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
There's a lot of religious confusion out there
But the Bible itself says that if you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess it to God you become born again. That means you will spend all of eternity in paradise with God.
If it sounds too simple that just means that you've learned too much religion and not enough Bible.
God’s salvation is available to everybody.
Rom. 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
I implore you to become “whosoever.”
Won’t you join us? Pray right now and accept God’s free offer of salvation. It was paid for at the cross. If you have questions about how to do this, write me. firstname.lastname@example.org
When you call upon Jesus, please write me and let me know. I will be happy to guide you in the next steps of living your new life.
God compels us to compel the lost to get saved.
Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
There is an entire parable surrounding this verse. Please read Luke 14:15>24 in order to verify the context.
These things are spiritually discerned
That means the things of God make no sense to a person unless the Spirit of God "opens our understanding."
Luke 24:45 - Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
I Cor. 2:13-15 - When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths.
- But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.
- Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others.